Saturday, October 11, 2008

Diddy...does it again!


On Thursday, October 9th, Diddy threw a party at Velvet Room celebrating 10years of his clothing line. We all know that just the name, Diddy, will draw a crowd, with the hopes of the party goers getting a glimpse of the well-known celeb. So of course I already knew what I was in for. The floor was packed which made it nearly impossible to get from one end of the club to the other. I had a spectacular view of the entire club. I was in the "VIP" section looking down at the sea of faces, I watched as they tried to get Diddy's attention as he was downing a bottle of Ciroc!! LOL! A few local celebs were in attendance (well at least that I could spot!). Gorilla Zoe hit the mic as the crowd and Diddy rocked to "Lost". Jody Breeze was also front and center. I heard that Killer Mike was there as well. I think Diddy stayed for about an hour before he vanished from my eyesight. Should be interesting to see what the upcoming parties for the BET Hip Hop Awards will be like..... 


No comments: