Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson

I am sitting here in my hotel room in LA thinking about how tragic Michael's death is. It's funny, because normally the media always wants to report something negative about Michael... now that he is gone, they want to get all sad. And you know what, it is truly sad because he is leaving behind three kids. I just think it's funny now all these people want to play his music non-stop. As a matter of fact, the hotel bar/pool is blasting his music. So it takes a death for people to stop and think about someone? That's what it seems like to me. When they are living, people want to talk about scandals and anything negative. As soon as the person is gone... the scripts are flipped. I'm certain that Michael is in heaven looking down at all of this and laughing. Well thank God for the gifts that Michael gave us. He used his God given talent and shared it with the people. He touched many lives. His music, heart and spirit are his legacy. He will be missed... like he said... "don't stop 'til you get enough"... I guess he had enough... :-( RIP Michael Jackson 6/25/09

No comments: