Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's time to hone and tone


I'm very excited over the fact that we are shooting a fitness dvd.  I take classes at LA Fitness and I know that gym can be intimidating, but just focus on what you came for and make it happen!!! I have always been going to a gym since my high school days. It's so important that children understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle.. start them young, so when they get older, going to the gym is not foreign to them. I enjoy working out. It's a great social activity and a healthy one at that!! My goal is to eliminate some of this body fat...  well I guess I should say belly fat!!! Sue, my awesome instructor, is always quick to give tips and advice. She is knowledgeable and her classes are fun... but they are work.. What you put into your workout is what you will get out of it! Now if I could just ween myself from over-indulging in the sweets!! LOL 
The above picture was taken on our last Stone Mountain climbing trip..... gotta love my buddies!!!

No comments: