Thursday, September 4, 2008

Young Jeezy back at it!



































Young Jeezy is Puttin' On for his city without a doubt. Jeezy performed at the Tabernacle September 3rd and the show was insane! He had a live band, tons of energy and a huge collection of songs to perform. The performance was scheduled at 8pm.. HA HA.. 9pm came and went.... 9pm came and went. But time wasn't lost it was a mini-reunion for me, I saw people I hadn't seen in a while, including my roommate from college!! Once the show started the crowd forgot about the two hour wait for the man of the hour. He cranked out hit after hit with the audience rapping along. Of course the Tabernacle doesn't have ample seating so I had to stand the entire time, BUT that was ok because I was in wonderful
company:-) 
The show lasted a little more than an hour ( he still had to get to the Velvet Room- which I heard was packed!). In that hour Jeezy had soo many songs that he had to perform abbreviated versions. He also shouted out free Slick Pulla.. I didn't know he was locked up. Geez. 
Check out some of his performance in the video!






No comments: